the *NEW* Mini Marketplace List your Vehicle or Parts that you are looking for, or selling in here. Part-Outs too.

F54 Clubman BC Coilovers + Godspeed Rear Camber Arms

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

10-01-2024, 04:32 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 183
Neutral

• Price
    $1,000
  • Location South Pasadena, CA, 91030, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mini F54: Mini Clubman Any Year
Description:

Hello all, I have a set of BC Coilovers and Godspeed Rear Camber arms for the F54 clubman up for sale.  My clubby was unfortunately totaled earlier this year and I no longer have a use for these parts anymore.  The coilovers were on the car for ~5,000 miles and the camber arms are brand new.  Other than the first thread of one of the sway bar links, the kit is in perfect condition.  Please let me know if you are interested!

Old Yesterday, 07:15 AM
smalltraveler
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F54

Hello, do you have any photos of your parts for sale? What year was your F54?

Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM
tophu
Neutral
Hey I only have pictures of the coilovers at the moment but I can also attach the camber arm pics when I get home. I had a 2020 but should be a direct fit for pre-lci as well.

Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
smalltraveler
1st Gear
Thank you for the pics, I have also a 2020 JCW I don't think it would make a difference between and S model or JCW. I think what you are asking is close to what the parts would be brand new? I do not know how many models they have. Would you consider less for the parts that you have? I live in Northern CA.

Anthony

Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
tophu
Neutral
Right, shouldn't be an issue fitment wise. I'm asking $1000 for the set of coilovers + camber arms, which come out to 1195+195, roughly 1400 before CA taxes. I also had to wait 3 months for my set to arrive since they are not in high demand. We can definitely make something work out if you're interested!