Tires, Wheels, & Brakes Discussion about wheels, tires, and brakes for the new MINI.

Tire Rack advantages?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM
RJKimbell
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RJKimbell
I ordered Molly's New Shoes on Friday, they will be delivered tomorrow to my place of employment. My Dealer will be installing them on Monday, they had absolutely no problem at all with me buying tires and bringing them in for them to install.

I did have an issue with my order however, my CC was declined due to wrong info. entered, so I got a call on Saturday, for the required info., they called back again and finally we got things worked out. I was impressed that they'd take the time to leave a message for me at home, but find me by calling my Cell too!!
Tires arrived today, they are AWESOME!! Can't wait to get them installed on Monday.

Way to go Alex and TireRack, I'll be shopping with you from now on!!

Old 10-16-2009, 03:35 AM
Jazzop
2nd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MINIGURU@WAY MOTOR WORKS
TireRack has always had Good service. But please keep in mind when you order your tires and take them to your local tire guy, It's like taking your own steak to a resturant and asking them to cook it. And alot of time tire shops charge additional amount to mount "your" tires. Ask your tire installer before you order, Our small businesses rely on every sale to stay in business.
I think a better analogy would be to say it is like taking your own bottle of wine to a restaurant. You don't take wine that the restaurant has on its wine list, so you aren't undercutting them in any way. If anything, the restaurant benefits because you are paying not only for the wine service (corkage), but also for the meal, while at the same time denying the other restaurants in town your business.