Tires, Wheels, & Brakes Discussion about wheels, tires, and brakes for the new MINI.

Tire Rack discount code?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 08:20 PM
jaynicholson
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tire Rack discount code?

I was pricing out some winter rubber and noticed that they have a spot for an "Optional Referral Number." Does anyone know what this is? Is it a discount code? If this is a discount code, anyone want to share? I'm wondering b/c I have family that works for Dunlop/Goodyear and I when I go to a local Goodyear shop I get the employee discount through them. I never thought about using it at tire rack. Thanks.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:12 AM
Alex@tirerack
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jaynicholson
I was pricing out some winter rubber and noticed that they have a spot for an "Optional Referral Number." Does anyone know what this is? Is it a discount code? If this is a discount code, anyone want to share? I'm wondering b/c I have family that works for Dunlop/Goodyear and I when I go to a local Goodyear shop I get the employee discount through them. I never thought about using it at tire rack. Thanks.
We have Continental NA explyee program - they use the referal code. Its ususally only offered by partner sites - not us directly

Alex

Old 10-17-2006, 06:30 AM
jaynicholson
5th Gear
Thanks Alex. Does it make a difference if I order my winter wheels from you or through the website?

Old 01-09-2007, 11:21 AM
WannaMini_
6th Gear
Originally Posted by jaynicholson
I work for Goodyear, and yes, the discount can be used with TireRack as well. You take your employee coupons, and the original invoice from TireRack, and mail it in to the Goodyear address provided for your rebate. I think it's good for like 25%!