Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

M7.............Computerized Nitrous System

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 05:47 PM
M7
Former Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M7/Venom is finaly ready with the VCN-1000mc, a revolutionary nitrous system that will take nitrous use to
the next level.No pushing buttons or hoping that the amount of nitrous you just injected in to your motor will not
melt a piston or two, or if you missed a shift.........Booom
The M7 Nitrous system will monitor the O2 sensor, Throttle possition sensor, Fuel injectors and the Nitrous solenoid.
The systems computer will compare air/fuel ratios with the amount of Nitrous injected and throttle possition making sure a lean condition will not occure.
The M7 Nitrous systems computer is so sophisticated that it will overide your ECU taking controll of the fuel injection and change the pulse- width of all the injectors adding more fuel under high load.
If "tons" of horse power is not enough, M7 offers uppgraded fuel injectors, allowing some stunning horse power gains with the security of our computer module.
The nitrous kit is complete with all the necessary parts for a successful installation.
Step by step Mini Cooper specific installation guide with color pictures, color wiring diagram and more.
The kit comes with 7 different Nitrous valves, from mild to wild, and a 10lbs bottle with mounting hardware.
The system comes with an air/fuel ratio display with a built in arming switch......very cool.

To top it of the Limited Warranty has been extended from 90 day to 1 year for that extra peace of mind, this arrangement is exclusivly for the Mini Cooper.

The system works for both the MC and MCS.

System price: $799.00
Additional injectors : $85.00 each (core exchange apply).

For orders: Call M7 at 562-712-3270

Quote:

Stopped by M7 today to have my venom system fine tuned and was able to take a ride in their demo car.Mine was running a little lean and the venom system was shutting it down a bit as it was designed.We went down a size in the jet and all is good. This car is running a 75 shot of nitrous and bigger injectors in the fuel system and the best way to describe the acceleration is it reminded me of my old 64 chevelle with a big block. Talk about the scenery rushing by, Damnnnn ! We got up to 130 with more to come but we really weren't in as open a environment as we would have liked and had to shut it down.The difference between my car with the 40 shot and his was amazing and mine is no slouch as the JCW car I ran away from can attest. Truly fun stuff and the best part in my opinion is that it is part time. You aren't running anything higher than it was really designed for all the time just when you really need it. Additionally it is safe as I found out when the control module let me know I needed to re jet.In any event I feel there isnt a bigger bang for the buck for the mini at this time and I will keep posting any new developments. RandyPage

Quote:

On Saturday I had the opportunity to ride in the M7 "Venomized" MCS. When Peter kicked in the nitrous, the acceleration was almost neck breaking, and elicited several choice four-letter expletives. I don't see any practical value in the nitrous system, except for straight line racing or the thrill of leaving others in the dust, especially when they call your car "cute".
Bob Winer

Old 11-27-2003, 09:30 PM
10851CS
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds good. I have a 2003 S and am going to get the Dinan 2 kit and a quaife Limited slip differential and would like to know how this combo and yor Nitrous system would work.

1. On and off switch?
2. Do you install?
2.5 How much?
3. Can I get it now or is there a list?

Earl

Old 11-28-2003, 03:24 PM
M7
Former Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi Earl...
It was a pleassure meeting you today and I hope you enjoyed the drive with our M7/Venom system
I will email you all the particulars regarding the products you picked out...

peter