Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Hitting the road this fall?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Pooch Style
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hitting the road this fall?

Planning a trip this fall? If you plan to have your pooches in tow, one of our MINI Cooper dog back seat covers or cargo area liners will keep your interior neat and clean while you travel!

Check out Kiko (left) and Yuna, who are both Shiba Inus. They gave their MINI Cooper Clubman cargo liner the ultimate road test.

"I want to let you know how happy we are with your product," wrote Rob. "After a 1000 mile roadtrip, rides to the beach, and more recently, a weekend of camping, we've finally washed the mat and it's looking good as new."

"The real life saver here though is that it really catches dog hair very well. Without this mat my seats would be a complete mess so thanks for that! My personal favorite feature is that it folds up and fits right into the 'hidden' compartment in the trunk floor."

We did a custom fabric combination for Rob - Charcoal with Cream and we would be pleased to do a custom combination for you! We make all of our mats to order and it usually takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need your mat by a certain date, please let us know - we always try to get mats out in time for a trip. If you have any questions or want to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Juliana
sales@poochstyle.com
http://www.poochstyle.com