Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

ALTA at AMVIV FREE Installation and HUGE Discounts. Details inside!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 08:40 AM
ALTAPerformance
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ALTA at AMVIV FREE Installation and HUGE Discounts. Details inside!

For immediate release:

ALTA Performance is happy to announce that we will be bringing our show vehicles, double car trailer, vehicle four post hoist to aid in installation and tow rig for their world debut at AMVIV on March 22nd 2007. Our company is dedicated to the MINI enthusiast and what better place to showcase these new showpieces than AMVIV?

We will have our R53 MCS in Chili Red as well as our R56 MCS Mellow Yellow show cars. Each have a plethora of new and exciting ALTA Performance Products as well as products from some of our corporate partners (Konig Wheels, Dunlop Tires, H&R Special Springs, Lightning Audio, and Varad Lighting.) Also, members of our marketing, sales and technical staff will also be on hand throughout the weekend. They will be easy to spot wearing bright white ALTA mechanic shirts and black pants and shoes. Feel free to grab them at anytime to ask questions, and get technical advice. (Also keep an eye out for these guys wandering the parking garage for instant specials and giveaways throughout the event!)

To celebrate we are offering a special opportunity to the attendees at AMVIV 2007!

- 15% off ALL ALTA Products sold, pre-sold for delivery, or installed at the show. (rounded to the nearest dollar on cash sales)
- FREE (yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!) professional installation by insured, trained and certified ASE technician on the following items:

- Intake Systems
- Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
- Catch Cans
- Rear Sway Bars
- Front and Rear Endlinks
- Rear Control Arms
- Antennas
- T-shirts

- Special Discounted Flat Rate prices on this item:

- S/C Pulleys 15-19%- w/belt (if needed) $165.00 (parts and labor!) Don't miss out!

Sale prices run each day at the event, but installations will only be carried out from 7:30 am-5:00 pm on Saturday the 24th. Walk-ups are welcome, but if you would like to arrange an appointment before hand PLEASE contact me directly for scheduling. Our camp is setup below the parking garage on the west side entrance. Can't miss it!

Also, we are accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and cash at the event. (Sorry no checks)

Our staff will be at the Phil Wicks Racing Event on Friday to support the participants as well as spectators.

This is an awesome opportunity to get ALTA products at a tremendous savings and installed by the folks that make them. Thank you in advance for all that participate! Your business and support is appreciated!

PLEASE feel free to PM, e-mail or phone me directly with any questions or concerns about this event. I am always happy to help! Chat soon!

Last edited by ALTAPerformance; 03-12-2007 at 11:33 AM. Reason: typos
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 AM
ALTAPerformance
Former Vendor
Spots are filling fast! Call or e-mail me ASAP for best selection on time!

Thanks again NAM!

Old 03-14-2007, 10:23 AM
ALTAPerformance
Former Vendor
WOW you guys sign up fast!

Hey we are very happy with the response! Saturday is effectively full other than a few slots for walkins. We have opened up Friday afternoon and early evening for installs as well. Feel free to call me with any questions or to set up a time. Thanks again NAM!